Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Bund has filled the Yield gap to -0.422%.
- The push higher in Bund has also been helped by the decent German Auction.
- Equities have also lost some momentum in their recovery.
- German 5s/30s is now below yesterday's low, and lowest since 11/02.
- Next support target is seen at 70.557
Chart source: Bloomberg