Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.1917 76.4% retracement of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off
- RES 3: 1.1885 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.1872 High Sep 21
- RES 1: 1.1859 61.8% retracement of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off
- PRICE: 1.1848 @ 05:55 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 1.1822 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 1.1760 Low Oct 20
- SUP 3: 1.1734 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.1712 Trendline support drawn off the Sep 28 low
EURUSD maintains this week's positive tone and yesterday breached the bull trigger at 1.1831, Oct 9 high. The break higher, together with gains overnight in Asia, suggests scope for an extension towards 1.1859 initially and 1.1917 further out, both Fibonacci retracement levels. The major resistance and hurdle for bulls is at 1.2011, Sep 1 high. On the downside, initial firm support lies at 1.1760, yesterday's low.