Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
A lack of headline flow and continued focus on the fiscal situation in DC made for a limited round of Asia-Pac trading on Friday, with the major regional indices unchanged to a touch lower.
- The ASX 200 underperformed vs. its major regional benchmarks as the financial and energy sectors struggled.
- E-minis also nudged lower against the headline-light backdrop.
- Month-, quarter- and year-end portfolio rebalancing flows are also be eyed and are seen as equity negative/bond positive. Note that these flows may be even more sporadic than normal, given the upcoming holiday schedule.
- Nikkei 225 -0.1%, Hang Seng -0.7%, CSI 300 unch., ASX 200 -0.9%.
- S&P 500 futures -6, DJIA futures -69, NASDAQ 100 futures -24.