Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Little movement in USDBRL yesterday but a consolidation session below 5.00, continues to underpin bullish conditions for the Real.
- Central bank releases Quarterly Inflation Report on its website at 8am local, followed by president Roberto Campos Neto and Economic Policy Director Fabio Kanczuk comments on the report and speak to the press as of 11am.
- Treasury auctions fixed-rate LTN local notes due 2022, 2023 and 2024; fixed-rate NTN-F local notes due 2029 and 2031; and Selic-linked LFT notes due 2022 and 2027.
- Last night, Brazil reported a daily record of 115,228 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the prior 24 hours, according to Health Ministry data. This highlights the continued struggles throughout he nation relating to the pandemic, with an additional 2,392 deaths recorded.
- Brazil's southeast state of Sao Paulo on Wednesday announced that its lockdown measures would be prolonged until July 15 in a bid to reduce infections and hospital occupation, and advance vaccination.