Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Brazilian health regulator Anvisa on Monday rejected importing the Russian-made Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine requested by state governors. Anvisa's five-strong board voted unanimously not to approve the Russian vaccine after technical staff had highlighted "inherent risks" and "serious" defects, citing a lack of information guaranteeing its safety, quality and effectiveness. (BBG)
- There is institutional commitment to proceed with a tax reform in Congress, Lower House speaker Arthur Lira said after meeting with Economy Minister Paulo Guedes.
- A filed request was accepted so that Senator Renan Calheiros cannot be the rapporteur of the committee that investigates government's handling on pandemic, CNN Brasil reported
- For reference: Pandemic committee chooses president and rapporteur this Tuesday in a meeting starting 10am (bbg)
- Petrobras will release its 1Q21 production and sales report tomorrow, April 27, while its earnings are slated to be disclosed on May 13, both after the market closes, according to a filing. (BBG)