Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
MNI is hosting a webcast titled " Political Risk Flash Points In 2021" on January 21.
The event will begin with a talk from Tom Lake, Head of Political Risk at MNI, followed by a Q+A session moderated by MNI Senior Markets Analyst, Tim Cooper.
Topics to be covered:
- 'Joebama' Administration To See US Re-forge Old Alliances, Leaving Trump Allies Out In The Cold
- Light At The End Of The Tunnel As COVID-19 Beaten Back By Vaccine
- Developed Market Elections in 2021: Germany, Japan, the Netherlands
- UK Goes It Alone, even with a deal in place
- EU Looks Towards A More Cohesive 2021 After Cracks Exposed In MFF Talks
- Key Geopolitical Flashpoints in 2021
This webcast will be held for the following timezones: