Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Israel expresses 'deep concern' over Turkish 'provocations' in Cyprus as it continues to consolidate its presence on the island by building a presidential complex and re-opening Varosha.
- Says it remains in full solidarity with Cyprus. This comes as bilateral relations were showing early signs of improvement, but may now take a step back
- Deutsche Bank says traders should short the Turkish lira amid a continuing dollarization trend in the country and ahead of seasonal underperformance. Dollarization has continued in June and July, accelerating recently.
- Trend is driven by both retailers and corporations. Increased dollarization is indicative of rising domestic inflation expectations, which should erode Turkish real yields.
- Says the lira's recent strong performance is not sustainable.
- Turkey criticizes Austrian leader's remarks saying Turkey is" a more suitable place" for Afghan refugees than Germany, Austria or Sweden.
- Turkey says it will not take in a new wave of migration nor be a migrant camp for the EU.