Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: It has been a limited session for the U.S. Tsy space, which looks a
little exhausted after finishing Wednesday's session near/at session highs in
lieu of the latest FOMC MonPol decision & touted asset re-allocation from
pension funds, out of stocks & into bonds.
- T-Notes have stuck to a 2 tick range thus far.
- Focus now turns to U.S. durable goods & GDP data, addresses from Fed's Powell
& Kaplan and 7-Year Note supply.
- T-Notes last 118.25+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.054%.