Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: It has been a limited start to the week for the space, with NSW
observing a state holiday, meaning the cash Bond space is closed.
- Bond futures have ticked higher, although the space has showed limited to
response to 1) NAFTA developments & 2) the weekend's China PMI data.
- Bill volume is low, as is expected in a holiday-thinned session, with the
strip trading unchanged to 2 ticks higher last.
- AOFM supply is limited in size this week, with focus set to fall on the
rhetoric employed in tomorrow's RBA MonPol decision, ahead of retail sales &
trade data, as well as an address from RBA's Heath later this week.