Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: It has been a quiet start to the session for Aussie Bond futures,
last operating around Tuesday's highs. The 3-/10-Year cash yield differential
last deals unchanged, just below 64bp, with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread
- This comes after the space was underpinned by the broader risk off theme
Tuesday, while the RBA statement that accompanied the latest MonPol decision
contained little in the way of alterations to the central themes, disappointing
some that were looking for slightly more upbeat inferences.
- The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will today sell A$500mn
of the 3.25% 21 Apr 2029 Bond, issue #TB138, one of the basket Bonds for XMZ8.
- Lonsdale Financial have outlined the potential for a 7-Year A$ deal.
- Repo rates have continued to ease post-quarter end.
- The Bill strip last deals unchanged to 2 ticks higher.