Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Via Bloomberg article:
- Upside inflation surprises and increasing external imbalances led to the new estimate, Itau says in note to clients.
- Tightening cycle likely to start with a 25-bp rate increase, but bigger hikes are expected thereafter, culminating with rates at 4.75% in 2022.
- Inflation estimate raised to 5.2% in 2021, +80 bps from previous scenario.
- For 2022, inertia could lead inflation to 3.5% by the end of the year; previous estimate was 3%