Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Japan's exports jumped by 48.6% y/y in June, decelerating from the 49.6% y/y growth marked in May, marking the 4th straight monthly rise.
- Imports reported a fifth straight rise by 32.7% y/y in June, faster than the 27.9% y/y increase last month.
- Trade balance in June was a surplus of Y383.1 billion, compared with the previous Y187.1 billion deficit.
- Exports to the United States and the European Union rose 85.5% y/y and 51.1% y/y respectively, and to China rose 27.7% y/y.
- Imports from the European Union increased 29.2% y/y, and from the United States and China increased by 27.3% y/y and 17.6% y/y respectively.