Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Japan's industrial production rose for a fourth straight month by 4.0% m/m in September, following last month's 1.9% m/m gain.
- Shipments increased 3.8% m/m in September, after growing 2.1% m/m in August, due the resuming economic activities both domestic and overseas.
- Inventories fell 0.3% m/m, slower than the 1.4% m/m drop, marking the sixth straight fall.
- METI sees production rising 4.5% (revised up from 2.9%) in October before rising 1.2% in November.