Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures have tried to fill the gap from Friday's close, but are
struggling for any real downside impetus, last -2 as we move towards the close,
which is 8 ticks off session lows. Lows were hit in early afternoon trade after
the average spreads applied across the BoJ's 1-10 Year Rinban ops ticked higher,
even as the offer to cover ratios moderated vs. prev. ops.
- Curve has twist flattened during the afternoon session, aided by the
aforementioned Rinban ops,
- 30-Year LCH/JSCC swap spreads stabilised today, after lodging 5 days of
tightening (which as we had previously outlined, is indicative of foreign
receiver side flow).
- The most interesting matter in the summary of opinions from the BoJ's most
recent MonPol decision was that one board member emphasised that a review of the
Bank's monetary policy was becoming a necessity as muted growth and stubbornly
low inflation continue.
- 2-Year supply and an address from BoJ Deputy Gov Amamiya headline tomorrow's