Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures last trade 1 tick softer at 150.54, recovering from the early
session lows, in spite of the Nikkei 225 trading higher & the US-10 Year yield
consolidating above 3.00%.
- The belly of the curve outperformed the short & long end for the bulk of the
session, with some purer steepening flow noted in the early part of the
- Fitch affirmed Japan's A rating, while Japanese PM Abe stated that he wasn't
considering a snap election, a day after one of his party members said it was
one option open to the party in lieu of Abe's approval ratings slump, although
neither piece of news flow had a pronounced effect on the space.
- Swaps were running tighter in the main, with payer flows noted in the long
- Traders await Friday's BoJ MonPol decision & the BoJ's JGB purchasing plan for
May in front of next week's Golden Week holiday.