Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures reclaim 151.00, last dealing 4 ticks higher on the day at
151.04, once again there has been little in the way of news flow apparent, with
the long end's modest outperformance from the morning session extending,
allowing the curve to flatten.
- Little in the way of headline catalysts apparent for the move.
- Worth noting that BBG sources suggested that the Japanese MOF may reduce
20-Year issuance next FY (similar to earlier RTRS reports) late Tuesday, with
super-long end demand exp. from lifers.
- There is a liquidity enhancement auction for off the run 5-15.5 Year JGBs
tomorrow, ahead of the long holiday weekend.
- CPI data is also due tomorrow.