Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures reclaimed 151.00 in Wednesday's afternoon session, and went
out at best levels.
- There was little in the way of news flow apparent, with the long end's modest
outperformance from the morning session extending, allowing the curve to flatten
further in the Tokyo afternoon, as 30-Year yields finished 2.0bp lower on the
- Worth noting that late on Tuesday BBG sources suggested that the Japanese MOF
may reduce 20-Year issuance next FY (similar to earlier RTRS reports), with
super-long end demand exp. from lifers.
- The Nikkei has reported that Japan will spend >Y2.0tn to mitigate the effects
of the planned sales tax hike, due in 2019.
- There is a liquidity enhancement auction for off the run 5-15.5 Year JGBs
today, ahead of the long holiday weekend.
- CPI data is also due shortly.