Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures went into the lunch break 1 tick lower at 150.84, as the
uptick in domestic equities weighed on the space.
- Cash bonds were little changed, with the 3-Year sector underperforming for a
second consecutive day.
- As a reminder the JGB month-end extension estimate is larger than the 12-month
average, however, it is in line with last March's duration extension.
- Swap spreads were mostly wider across the curve excluding the 3-Year tenor.
- From a technical perspective Future's failure around 151.06 leaves the space
looking a little heavy. Bears need a close below 150.82 to shift focus back to
layers of support 150.55-73 where 55, 100 & 200-DMAs are located. Bulls now need
a close above 151.06 to reconfirm initial focus on 151.12-19 where the Bollinger
top, 2018 high and Nov monthly high are located.