Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: JPY underperforms its G10 peers at the margin, with liquidity dented by
market closures in Japan & China. G10 crosses have been range bound thus far.
- NZD has shrugged off domestic building approvals print, which revealed a 6.9%
decline on a M/M basis. Feb reading was revised to +1.7% M/M from +1.9%. The
kiwi sits atop the G10 leaderboard at typing.
- KRW has opened on the front foot after the Labour Day holiday. CPI data
provided a modest beat, but more focus has been placed on the latest m'fing PMI
print, which moved back into expansionary territory, although a fairly cautious
accompanying written assessment was noted.
- BoC Gov Poloz offered little new, speaking in the U.S./Asia crossover.
- The BoE will deliver its MonPol decision and release its inflation report
later today. On the data front, m'fing PMI readings from across the EZ, German
retail sales, as well as U.S. durable goods & factory orders take focus. BoE Gov
Carney will hold a post-MonPol presser, ECB's Hansson, Costa & Praet are due to
speak, while the Riksbank board will testify to lawmakers.