Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Early roll update, volumes and percentage completion still quite low ahead Friday, May 28 first notice date. Note, June Tsy options expire this Friday, while quarterly futures expire mid- to late June: 10s, 30s and Ultras on June 21, June 30 for 2s and 5s. Current roll markets listed below:
- TUM/TUU >1,000 from 2.88-3.0, 3.0 last
- FVM/FVU 8,200 from 18.5-19.0, 18.75 last
- TYM/TYU 3,700 from 27.25 to 1-27.75, 27.75 last
- UXYM/UXYU >600 from 1-18.5 to 1-19, 1-19 last
- USM/USU <500 from 1-18.5 to 1-18.75, 1-18.5 last
- WNM/WNU >600 from 1-20.75-1-21.25, 1-21 last