Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9265 High Sep 14
- RES 3: 0.9230/45 High Dec 11 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.9149 High Dec 15
- RES 1: 0.9056 High Dec1 6
- PRICE: 0.9052 @ 05:36 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 0.8983 Low Dec 4 / 17 and key support
- SUP 2: 0.8973/52 1.0% 10-dma env / 76.4% of Nov 23 - Dec 11 rally
- SUP 3: 0.8915 Low Nov 27
- SUP 4: 0.8867/63 Low Nov 23 / Low Nov 11 and key support
EURGBP remains volatile and the cross maintains this week's weaker tone having pulled back from 0.9230, Dec 11 high. From a technical viewpoint, chart conditions remain bullish. This follows a recent break of the trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 11 high and last week's acceleration higher. A reversal higher would reopen last week's peak of 0.9230. On the downside, the key support to watch is 0.8983, Dec 4 low. A break would be bearish.