Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3959 Former channel bull channel
- RES 3: 1.3953 50% Retracement Feb - Mar Downleg
- RES 2: 1.3919/49 High Apr 6
- RES 1: 1.3840 High Apr 7
- PRICE: 1.3727 @ 17:12 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 1.3670/69 Low Mar 25 / Low Apr 12
- SUP 2: 1.3663 Low Low Feb 5
- SUP 3: 1.3641 38.2% retracement of the Sep 23 - Feb 24 bull cycle
- SUP 4: 1.3567 Low Feb 4
GBPUSD maintains a softer tone and is trading closer to the lower end of its recent range. Firm resistance is at 1.3919, Apr 6 high. Also, a former bull channel drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low highlights a key resistance at 1.3959. Clearance of 1.3919 and 1.3959 is required to strengthen a bullish argument. Attention is on key support 1.3670, Mar 25 low. A clean break would resume the downtrend and open 1.3641, a Fibonacci retracement.