Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FED: ### Latest on Fed chair appointment chatter. Gary Cohn is out, Bloomberg
reports U.S. Pres Trump has decided White House econ advisor is better served at
current post, citing three people familiar with the matter. Never know if Pres
Trump will drop any further clues as he is scheduled to be interviewed by Lou
Dobbs on Fox tonight, 1900ET. Chatter from Politico this morning that Pres Trump
will not announce his decision this week, leaving next wk ahead trip to Asia on
Friday November 3. Current % lvls from prediction market PredictIt:
* Current Fed board governor Jerome Powell (56%)
* Stanford economist John Taylor (27%)
* Current Fed chairman Janet Yellen, (24%)
* Former Fed board governor Kevin Warsh (9%)
* Minneapolis Fed president Neel Kashkari (3%) Note, FI markets are pricing in
high lvl of certainty for hike at Dec 13 FOMC (84.9%), Mar'18 probability up to
46.0%, June at 23.5% (MNI PINCH).