Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A subdued cash open for Bund, with just 6k lots trading in the first 30 minutes.
- Most investors and market participants awaits on the Fed tomorrow.
- Most notable data for today is the US prelim Durable Goods.
- SUPPLIES: Early attention will be on supplies this morning, with UK £3bn 2026 (equates to 15k Gilts), Italy EU3.75bn 3yr (Equates to 7.4k BTP, or 38.9k BTPS), and US 5yr notes.
- SPEAKERS: ECB de Cos.
- EARNINGS: The season continues, today includes 3M, GE, Alphabet, Visa, Microsoft, Apple and Starbucks