Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates open marginally on the front foot this morning in line with firmer EM FI risk sentiment.
- Both curves traded mixed to yesterday's session, following US CPI data and market preparations for today's CBR meeting.
- W/w the local curve is positioned +10-15bp bear flatter in 3m-3Y yields, while the USD curve trades marginally lower across the breadth w/w.
- Russia's 5Y CDS continues to slide below 90, -6.79bp w/w.
Russia 5Y CDS