Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4175.00 Low Nov 26, 2007 (cont)
- RES 3: 4140.00 High Jan 18, 2008 (cont)
- RES 2: 4099.00 1.00 proj of of the Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 1: 4036.00 High May 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 3899.00 @ 05:54 BST May 12
- SUP 1: 3882.00 Low May 4 and key support
- SUP 2: 3858.41 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 3821.00 High Mar 18 and recent breakout level
- SUP 4: 3727.00 Low Mar 25
EUROSTOXX 50 futures started the week on a softer note. The contract remains under pressure however, broader trend conditions still highlight a bullish theme and pullbacks are likely corrective. The recent break of 4000 confirmed a resumption of the underlying uptrend opening 4099.00, a Fibonacci projection. Key support to watch is 3882.00, May 4 low. A break would be bearish and signal a top and the start of a deeper correction.