Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 100.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 99.835/840 - High Dec 23 / Nov 23/24 high
- PRICE: 99.750 @ 16:42 GMT Apr 9
- SUP 1: 99.668 1.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 2: 99.585 - Low Mar 5
- SUP 3: 99.552 - 38.2% 2020 Rally
Aussie 3y futures continue to trade between 99.670-770. Recent weakness had tilted the outlook bearish, with 2021 lows printed at 99.585. Since then, prices have recuperated - likely a correction. Markets are yet to counter the negative outlook, raising the risk of a more protracted downturn on any renewed weakness. To the upside, a break of 99.835, Dec 23 high would trigger gains and set the scene for a climb towards 99.840, Nov 23/24 high.