Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 149.67 High Feb 23
- RES 3: 149.50 High Feb 24
- RES 2: 149.17 High Mar 3
- RES 1: 148.48 High Mar 4
- PRICE: 147.99 @ Close Mar 5
- SUP 1: 147.56 Low Mar 5
- SUP 2: 147.39 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 3 bounce
- SUP 3: 146.84 Low Feb 26 and key support
- SUP 4: 146.00 Round number support
BTP futures remain in a bear mode following the strong sell-off from 151.88, Feb 12 high. The recent corrective bounce stalled at 149.17, Mar 3 high and the subsequent sell-off signals scope for a retest of 146.84, Feb 26 low. A breach of this level would confirm a resumption of the current bear leg. On the upside, clearance of resistance at 149.17 would instead signal scope for stronger bounce.