Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.544 0.764 proj of the Feb 26 - Mar 3 - Mar 9 price swing
- RES 3: 135.520 High Mar 25
- RES 2: 135.440 High Mar 29
- RES 1: 135.350 High Apr 8
- PRICE: 135.050 @ 05:17 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 135.010 Low Apr 9
- SUP 2: 134.940/870 Low Mar 30 / Low Mar 19 and key S/T support
- SUP 3: 134.780 Low Mar 8 and 9
- SUP 4: 134.670 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
Bobl futures maintain a bearish focus and recent gains have likely been a correction. The Apr 9 sell-off refocuses attention on support at 134.870, Mar 18 low where a break would strengthen a bearish argument and suggest scope for a deeper pullback. This would open 134.780, the Mar 8 and 9 lows and potentially below. For bulls, key resistance has been defined at 135.520, Mar 25 high. Initial resistance is at 135.350.