Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.173 0.618 proj of the Feb 26 - Mar 2 - Mar 10 price swing
- RES 3: 112.172 50-day EMA (cont)
- RES 2: 112.165 High Mar 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 112.150 High Apr 8
- PRICE: 112.120 @ 05:26 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 112.100 Low Apr 9
- SUP 2: 112.070 Low Mar 18 and a key near-term support
- SUP 3: 112.060 Low Mar 10
- SUP 4: 112.026 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
Initial Schatz futures resistance has been defined at 112.150, Mar 25 high. The contract also remains below the key resistance at 112.165, Mar 25 high. Recent gains are considered corrective and a bearish focus remains intact. A move lower would expose support at 112.070, Mar 18 low where a break would strengthen a bearish argument and open 112.060, Mar 10 low and potentially below. Clearance of 112.165 would reinstate a bullish theme.