Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.305 High Feb 2 (cont)
- RES 3: 112.290 High Feb 11 (cont)
- RES 2: 112.262 50-day EMA (cont)
- RES 1: 112.1251 High Mar 1 and 2
- PRICE: 112.095 @ 05:04 GMT Mar 8
- SUP 1: 112.045 Low Mar 1
- SUP 2: 112.033 50.0% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 2 rally
- SUP 3: 112.011 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 2 rally
- SUP 4: 111.984 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 2 rally
Schatz futures remain in a bear trend although the sharp recovery from 111.940, Feb 26 low, means this market remains in a corrective cycle. This is allowing a recent oversold trend condition to unwind. Short-term resistance has been defined at 112.125, Mar 1 and 2 high. A break would signal scope for a stronger recovery. On the downside, a pullback would instead highlight a potential start of the downtrend and a return to 111.940, the Feb 26 low.