Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $70.67 - High Mar 8 and the key bull trigger
- RES 3: $69.50 - High Mar 15
- RES 2: $67.76- High Mar 18
- RES 1: $65.39 - High Mar 29 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $62.86 @ 06:40 Apr 8
- SUP 1: $61.25 - Low Apr 5
- SUP 2: $60.33 - Low Mar 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $58.27 - 38.2% retracement of the Nov 2 - Mar 8 rally
- SUP 4: $56.80 - High Jan 13
Brent crude futures are consolidating and remain below recent highs. Last week's break higher through $64.97, Mar 22 high failed to deliver any bullish follow through despite signalling scope for a recovery. Price would need to trade above $65.39, Mar 30 high to again suggest scope for an extension higher. This would open $67.76, the Mar 18 high. On the downside, key support and the bear trigger is at $60.33, low Mar 23.