Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4099.00 1.00 proj of of the Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 4023.00 Low Aug 16, 2007
- RES 2: 4000.00 High Apr 16 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 3993.00 High Apr 29
- PRICE: 3919.00 @ 05:45 BST May 5
- SUP 1: 3882.00 Low May 4
- SUP 2: 3855.00 Low Mar 31
- SUP 3: 3832.42 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 3727.00 Low Mar 25
EUROSTOXX 50 futures faced strong selling pressure yesterday, extending the pullback from the recent 4000.00 high. The move lower is considered a correction and this is allowing a recent overbought trend condition to unwind. Price yesterday breached support at 3889.00, Apr 20 low signalling scope for weakness towards the 50-day EMA at 3832.42. On the upside, key resistance is unchanged at 4000.00, Apr 16 high.