Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 134-06+ High Feb 25
- RES 3: 133-23 High Mar 2
- RES 2: 133-16+ High May 7 and key short-term resistance
- RES 1: 132-30+ High May 10
- PRICE: 132-23 @ 11:42 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 131-27 Low May 13
- SUP 2: 131-18+/12 Low Apr 29 and key support / Low Apr 13
- SUP 3: 131-03+ Low Apr 6
- SUP 4: 130-25+ Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
US 10y futures continue to consolidate together with a slight bullish bias. The contract has recently found support at 131-27, May 13 low. Attention is on this support, it marks a key S/T level that if breached would expose 131-18+, Apr 29 low. The broader trend is bearish and a breach of 131-18+ would signal a resumption of the trend, paving the way for a test of 130-25+, Apr 5 low. On the upside, key resistance remains 133-16+, May 7 high.