Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 98.434 - 50-DMA (cont)
- PRICE: 98.260 @ 16:58 GMT Apr 9
- SUP 1: 98.070 - Low Mar 19
- SUP 2: 98.020/115 - Low Feb 26 / 2.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 97.485 - Low March 2020
Aussie 10y bond futures remain fragile given recent volatility. In late February, the contract slipped to hit cycle lows of 98.020 for the June contract. This adds further pressure to the already bearish outlook, particularly as prices took out the 50% Fib for the March - April 2020 recovery at 98.423. Since the low print, prices have recovered, but there are few technical signs of any bullish breakout just yet. The 50-dma at 98.434 (cont) marks a firm resistance.