Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 172.34 High Mar 29
- RES 3: 172.12 High Apr 8 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 171.62 High Apr 14
- RES 1: 171.11/27 20-day EMA / High Apr 22
- PRICE: 170.61 @ 04:58 BST Apr 28
- SUP 1: 170.05 76.4% retracement of the Feb 25 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 2: 170.00 Round number support
- SUP 3: 169.24 Low Feb 24 and major support
- SUP 4: 168.96 0.618 proj of the Jan 27 - Feb 25 - Mar 25 price swing
Bund futures have defined a short term resistance at 171.27, Apr 22 high and just above the 20-day EMA. A clear break of this average would strengthen a short-term bullish theme and signal scope for a stronger recovery. This would open 171.62, Apr 14 high. The recent focus has been on the potential for a move lower. Price still needs to trade through the 170.05 Fibonacci retracement to resume bearish pressure.