Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FOREX: Markets take a pause after busy Central Bank week
- Markets paused in Asia as the quiet theme spilled over into Europe with major
FX ccy pairs largely held to narrow range trade.
- The DXY extended its declines through the 100-dma to 94.35, targeting a break
of 94.00. Gold based ahead of $1200, improving on the session to $1208.61.
- EURUSD boosted by fresh demand interest breached the $1.1700 level, before
stalling around downtrend resistance. EURJPY briefly trade above Y131.00,
200-dma is the next key target at 131.12.
- GBP benefiting from improved risk, moved to six-week highs of $1.3138, but
remains at the fragility of a dovish Brexit headline to wipe out recent gains.
- NZD is the biggest outperformer in G10 following the overnight modest
acceleration in NZ Mfg PMI, and the ensuing AUD/NZD sales. While SEK is bottom
of the pile after a downside miss to Swedish CPI, EURSEK touched react highs of
- Try lost touch following Pres Erdogan remarks that said the sudden Lira rise
was an assassination, and currently holds mid-range, last Try6.0990.