Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
We now have clarity on a couple of the questions we had following the September MPC meeting: will the Bank push back against market pricing and what is new Chief Economist Huw Pill's view. We discuss these in the GWA.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Among the questions we had following the September MPC meeting were will the Bank push back against market pricing and what is new Chief Economist Huw Pill's view.
- We have had more clarity on two of these issues over the past few days. We look at the weekend comments by Saunders and Bailey and also where Pill now sits on the MPC spectrum.
- Furthermore, there are some important data points this week such as the labour market and monthly GDP data.
- See the full document for gilt auction previews for the week ahead, QE tracker and BOE purchase analysis, cash flow matrix and issuance calendar.