Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Risk on leads assets overnight, and Bunds are in turn better bid on the cash open, reflation unwind
- Fed speakers continue to dampen inflation expectation.
- As per Bloomberg President Esther George (non voter, but will be next year) said policy makers shouldn't dismiss the surge in U.S. inflation as just temporary and need to be "nimble"
- ESM1 (mini S&P) isn't far off the May peak situated at 4238.25, now at 4209.75.
- US and German curves trade flatter
- This morning sees German IFO, but very little in terms of tier 1 data.
- Once again plenty of speakers are scheduled, including Riksbank Ingves, Fed Barkin, Evans, Quarles, ECB Villeroy, Lane and BoE Tenreyro.
- SUPPLIES: Netherlands 30yt EU2bn (Equates to 43k Bunds), US $60bn 2yr.
- Watch USD extending losses on the risk on tone