Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Mixed by the close, curve flatter all session. Quiet end
to the week w/Tsy futures opening mixed, curve flatter as long end adds to Thu's
rally, bottom half overnight range on decent volume. Markets growing inured to
second N Korea missile launch over northern Japan. Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds up 9/32 at 167-23 (167-11L/168-06H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures up 3/32 at 155-02 (154-24L/155-15H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 3/32 at 126-10 (126-06.5L/126-18H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 2.75/64 at 118-01.5 (118-00L/118-07.25H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 108-00.75 (108-0.5L/108-03.25H)