September 30, 2022 12:25 GMT
Daily roundup of news from the US.
- The House of Representatives will vote on a short-term government funding bill today.
- With Hurricane Ian set to continue causing havoc in Florida over the weekend, observers are watching to see how presidential hopeful, Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL), operates in an emergency.
- Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-CN) And Lindsey Graham (R-SC) have unveiled legislation that would strip military and economic aid from countries who recognise territories annexed by Russia.
- The White House released its Pacific Partnership Strategy yesterday during a summit of Pacific Island countries hosted by President Joe Biden.
- Poll of the Day: Americans' confidence in the economy improved in September but still remains negative.
Please find the full article attached below:
Keep reading...Show less