August 05, 2022 12:42 GMT
- Tensions have continued to escalate between the US and China this morning as Beijing announces the suspension of a raft of security and diplomatic mechanisms with Washington.
- China has also announced unspecified sanctions on US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
- Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) broke her silence yesterday and agreed to back the USD$740 Schumer-Manchin Inflation Reduction Act.
- Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has announced plans to bring Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) antitrust bill to the Senate floor.
- EU chief Diplomat Josep Borrell has said that, “the next days will be decisive,” in the Iran nuclear talks.
- The Biden administration has declared the monkeypox outbreak a public health emergency.
- Poll of the Day: Democrats regain a trust advantage over Republicans.
Full article: https://marketnews.com/mni-political-risk-analysis...