September 21, 2022 12:09 GMT
- Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) is expected to release the text for his permitting reform proposal today.
- US President Joe Biden will "lay out in detail how the US has restored its global leadership" in his address to the United Nations General Assembly today.
- President Biden and UK Prime Minister Liz Truss will have Northern Ireland on the agenda during their first formal bilateral meeting today.
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has put immigration at the center of the midterm debate by weighing in on the DeSantis migrant stunt.
- Poll of the Day: President Biden’s approval rating is comparable to his predecessors in September of a first-term midterm year.