Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2285 High Jan 8
- RES 3: 1.2243/59 High Feb 25 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 1.2184 High Feb 26
- RES 1: 1.2116/17 Bear channel top drawn off Jan 6 high / High Apr 26
- PRICE: 1.2076 @ 16:29 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: 1.1994/43 Low Apr 22 / Low Apr 19
- SUP 2: 1.1861 Low Apr 7 and 8
- SUP 3: 1.1795 Low Apr 6
- SUP 4: 1.1738 Low Apr 5
Recent gains in EURUSD resulted in a break of 1.2080, Apr 20 high, negating a bearish pattern on Apr 20 - a gravestone doji. Instead, the climb reinstates a bullish outlook. A key short-term hurdle for bulls however remains intact. 1.2116 is a bear channel top drawn off the Jan 6 high. A clear break of the channel resistance would be bullish and signal scope for an extension towards 1.2184, Feb 26 high. Support is at 1.1994, Apr 22 low.