Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 129.47 1.00 proj of the Jun - Aug - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 129.26 High Dec 13, 2018
- RES 2: 128.59 High Dec 17, 2018
- RES 1: 128.46 High Feb 17 and bull trigger
- PRICE: 127.77 @ 17:30 GMT Feb 23
- SUP 1: 127.31 Low Feb 17
- SUP 2: 127.04 Low Dec 15
- SUP 3: 126.40 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 126.10 Low Feb 4
The EURJPY broader outlook remains bullish despite Monday's pullback. Last Wednesday's price action highlights a potential short-term top and the possibility of a corrective pullback. In patterns terms, Wednesday's Japanese candle pattern is a bearish engulfing reversal. If correct, this signals scope for a correction and opens 127.04, Feb 15 low. A break of this level would allow for a deeper pullback. On the upside, the bull trigger for a resumption of gains is 128.46.