Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Under renewed pressure, EUR is pushing to session low versus, USD, JPY, AUD, GBP, CAD, CNH.
- The pressure in the EUR, won't help CEE currencies.
QUICK MNI tech:
- EURUSD support is still at 1.1758
- EURGBP is at 0.8506/02 Low Jul 19 / 76.4% of the Aug 10 - Sep 7 rally
- EURJPY is testing immediate support at 128.60 Low Aug 24 and 76.4% of the Aug 19 - sep 3 rally