Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- In an interview today with Biznes TV, NBP policymaker Eryk Lon said that he expects Polish inflation to remain elevated for some time.
- We have seen that growing concerns over inflation risks have increased disagreements over the trajectory of ST rates in recent weeks.
- Next inflation prints will be key for policy turn; persistence of inflation could 'push' policymakers to raise rates earlier than expected.
- We have seen that the 2023 breakeven inflation has retraced lower in the past week, down 20bps to 3.67% but is still standing above the 3.5% NBP upper tolerance band.
- As for Hungary, volatility in the Poland bond market eased significantly in the past week, with the 10Y yield retracing over 20bps lower after testing its 2% resistance, currently trading below the 1.80% level.