Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1500.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 3: $1495.38 - 0.764 proj of Dec 2 - Jan 14 - Jan 25 price swing
- RES 2: $1454.69 - 0.618 proj of Dec 2 - Jan 14 - Jan 25 price swing
- RES 1: $1448.25 - Apr 1 high and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $1417.50 @ 13:44 BST Apr 16
- SUP 1: $1355.00 - Low Mar 31 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $1321.25 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 3: $1282.25 - Low Jan 25
- SUP 4: $1237.75 - Low Dec 29
Soybean futures are firmer but continue to trade within the current range. The outlook is bullish. The contract rallied Mar 31 and defined a key S/T support at $1355.00. The recovery means the 50-day EMA as a support, remains intact. Attention is on $1448.25, Mar 8 high where a break would confirm a resumption of the uptrend. This would open $1454.69, a Fibonacci projection. For bears, sub $1355.00 levels would signal the start of a correction.