Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $710.50 - 3.00 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 3: $700.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $694.88 - 2.764 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 1: $684.00 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $651.75 @ 14:40 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: $604.50 - Low Apr 22
- SUP 2: $571.50 - Low Apr 16
- SUP 3: $552.75 - Low Apr 13
- SUP 4: $537.25 - Low Apr 5
Corn futures outlook remains bullish and the contract continues to trade higher. The uptrend has also accelerated following the recent break of $556.25, Feb 9 high. Moving average studies remain in a bull mode, reinforcing trend conditions and underlying market sentiment. The focus is on the psychological $700.00 level next. On the downside, support is seen at $604.50, Apr 22 low.