Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $71.95 - High Sep 16, 2019 (cont)
- RES 3: $71.75 - High Jan 8 2020 (cont)
- RES 2: $71.41 - Bull channel top drawn off the Apr 5 low
- RES 1: $70.24 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $70.03 @ 09:39 BST May 18
- SUP 1: $68.18 - Low May 17
- SUP 2: $66.48 - Low May 13 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $66.10 - Low May 3
- SUP 4: $65.32 - 50-day EMA
Brent crude remains bullish. Price on May 5, probed key resistance at $69.73, Mar 8 high and today the contract has signalled a clearer breach with $70.00 probed too. A move higher would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend and extend the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. This would open $71.75, the Jan 8, 2020 high (cont). On the downside, initial firm trend support has been defined at $66.48, May 13 low.